Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

DAY 64 / JAN 31

DAY 64 / JAN 31

            Finally to the end of January!  Tomorrow is payday and I should be able to pay almost all of my bills for the month with my first paycheck!   What a deal!

            I've already flipped my calendar over in preparation for February.   I know that the Official Ground Hogs day is the 2nd, but it seems like we're already in it.  Every day is the same.  Although I bitch about the meetings, a least it breaks up the monotony.   Maybe I should go and find a game to play or something… maybe I should go do PT more often… but by the time I get all ready to go, it seems like I'm out of energy.

            I apologize for such a thoroughly pointless blog, but in the end, I realize that it's more for me than you.   You all are just spectators of my thoughts and observations from across the sea.  I won't go so far to say you are figments of my imagination, but you could be!  

            Ok ok, just kidding… normally I don't write directly TO anyone anyway.   I just write the daily goings-on and will continue to do just that.  This is just a tangent from the usual.  I promise.

            PS.  I need to get a pillow.

 

            Oh, something DID happen today!  I picked up a book from the library.   It's another Dan Brown book called … well, I forget what it's called, but something to do with Deception… I think.  His writing style is easy to read, goes quickly but still makes you want to get to the next page.   I still think Da Vinci Code was the best and I particularly am fascinated by the little cylindrical safe system used in it.

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that book is Deception Point. Have you read Angels & Demons or Digital Fortress? If not, maybe I could send them to you....

I like reading your blog, even though you it may seem pointless. Aside from letting the world see your observations, we get to learn more about what our Soldiers are going through and what the conditions are. It gives me more specific things to pray for too.

Gotta go!

Anonymous said...

I also enjoy your blog (and no, not just because you occasionally mention your FA buddy who happens to be my hubby... that is just bonus). I feel like it keeps me better informed on what is the day to day like for you and it is a voice from someone missing from our lives right now. Keep it up and thanks for all that you do.

Profile for Polarbz