Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Monday, January 16, 2006

DAY 47 / JAN 15

DAY 47 / JAN 15

            I'd like to say it was another uneventful day, just a Sunday walk in the park so to speak, but I can't.   Tonight we had our first BLACKOUT for a 3 BCT Soldier.

            It was not from our company, but was from our battalion.  I don't have all the details, but apparently a Soldier from another company was killed and two others injured when their M1114 had an accident (details unknown) with an M1A2 Abrams tank.  I don't have names or other details and couldn't give them out if I did.  But, I'm sure it'll be in the news soon enough.

            I wish good luck and best wishes to the injured and to the family of the deceased.  I hope that no more are killed here.   Whoever it was that was killed was our first, and I hope, our last.

No comments:

Profile for Polarbz