Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

DAY 55 / JAN 22

DAY 55 / JAN 22

            Slept WAY in today.  Probably too much sleeping in, sets my schedule up to stay up too late tonight!   I didn't get to sleep until about 2am this morning and got up around 11ish.  Tomorrow is another meeting day, so I have to be up for that.   Pretty quiet on the FOB today, no attacks and we even down graded the uniform, again.  And STILL didn't get mortared.  What fun.   I managed to mail off some letters to assorted family members today, and by the time they get them, I might even remember what I meant to write.

            I keep trying to call my kids in Washington, but so far have had no luck.   I tried three times yesterday and twice tonight, to no avail.  I couldn't call last weekend because of the black out.  If I don't get ahold of them soon, I'm going to start calling during my daytime (their nighttime) and see how their mother likes that.  

            I did try calling during my day today and, of course, got just the answering machine.

2 comments:

AtaiDanu said...

Sorry to hear that you can't get a hold of them. I hope that's not indicative of something wrong.

The wench said...

It's indicative of his kid's mother beinga cunt.

Profile for Polarbz