Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Day 5? /

Day 5? / Jan 24

            It was a busy day.  Had a bunch of paperwork to get started on so I can get it done.   I have to consolidate the property books into one easily usable database.  The actual set up isn't difficult; it's the input of data that is a bitch.   I'm about halfway done and have over 400 entries.

            One thing that did happen was Jack came by and we let him borrow a 3k generator for one of his radar things.   I even got the guided tour of the operations and how things work.  Cross-training in action! 

            Other than that, a slow slow day.  Didn't get to the PX to get a pillow like I wanted to, but just ran out of time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you and Jack are able to see each other. Even though I give you crap on a regular basis, I know that both of you do have alot of responsibility and stuff to keep you busy. Take care! :)

Profile for Polarbz