Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Friday, February 10, 2006

DAy 72 / JAN 09

DAY 72 / JAN 09

 

Feeling better today.  No big issues.  Just managed to sleep in.   Thought I might get up and do some PT, but just turned off the alarm instead.  Our Websense is still active and makes me unable to get to any bloggers out there, so I guess I'll have a lot of catching up to do once it goes down again!

 

We went down to the range today and engage some imaginary targets with the .50 cal machine gun, the M249 machine gun, our M16 and M4 rifles and the Commander's 9MM pistol.   All together we spent about 1000 or more rounds.  At least we had fun and were able to get reacquainted with our weapons.

 

A quiet day, although now I'm noticing that my left hand seems to be going number from time to time.  Like going to sleep.   Not the whole hand, just the pinky finger so far.  Don't know what its from, maybe just the way I've been sitting in the chair.   Oh well.  Whatever.

No comments:

Profile for Polarbz