Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Friday, February 03, 2006

DAY 66 / FEB 02

DAY 66 / FEB 02

            Internet and phones were down most of the day.  I still went to my meeting as usual and have planned some stuff (can't talk hush hush).   Have more fun stuff to do tomorrow.

            Still quiet on the FOB, nothing of interest to report.  Well, there was the fact that SOMETHING was going on here, but I don't know what.  Almost all day today there were two AH-64 Apache helicopters flying around the FOB.   We don't know whether they were looking for something, or were providing security for someone.  I didn't hear that anyone was coming in, but you never can tell.

            We just went into BLACKOUT again.  Don't know why, but I got cut off from my chat with my wife.   Dammit.  I'm sure we'll get more info soon, but we'll see.

            Still no info, but I did manage to finish the first Harry Potter video game.   Go me.  It took about 2 days of off and on playing but it's a good computer game for kids.  Some parts were difficult and took practice and much redos.   I think my daughters (except the youngest) could finish this after awhile, but might get frustrated at some parts.  The beginning is easy, but it gets progressively harder (go figure).

No comments:

Profile for Polarbz