Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

busy busy busy

Busy busy day!  Woke up somewhere around 10am!  A good, early start!  I proceeded to continue to write a paper for school (and finished it in the evening - although it turned out to be five pages instead of thee).

I took the kids outside and played kickball for 18 innings!  It was hot, very very hot.  For the record, Emily won, Amber came in second, then Illyana, then Carmen and poor David was dead last.    I think David lost so badly because he's used to playing kick-ball at school where no one can catch for crap.  Half of his times up, he kicked it up into the air where it was easy to catch.  Towards the end he figured out how not to suck, but it was too late.  After everyone was done, we came in.  I smelled bad.

Then, I put together my new Surco Safari rack for the Jeep!  Really, its for the kids because without it, they have less room.  Now we can throw all of our gear up on top and leave space inside for children.  It was super easy to put together - I hope it doesn't fall apart because it was TOO easy (and I just screwed it up).  I even put the mesh web on it!  The adapters for the Jeep should come tomorrow and I can put it on.  Yay!

I also put Sarahann's water bottle on her bike, replaced the pedal on David's bike, and chopped down a dead spider-filled tree!

Sarahann's ass-cake got rave reviews and now she has an order for another one this weekend!  She could go into business!  But, for now, we'll keep it on a word of mouth basis

Today she made a Jell-O cake because we want to get rid of the Jell-o.  Did you know that Jell-o is made from hooves?  Yeah, icky.  And also not good for you.  We'll use what we have and then look for a substitute.  But, the cake was awesome!

Tomorrow we're going Geocaching!  Going to break our record.  I think we need 18 (after checking, we need 17), but we're going for 20 or more.

No comments:

Profile for Polarbz