Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Ass-Cake!

So, the other day, we were all out shopping and happened by the book store.  In the bargain section there were some books about making cakes - cute, special cakes.  Now, Sarahann is a great cake maker (even did professional level cake for a wedding once) and she is very creative.  She looked at the cakes in the book and said, "I can do that."  And I had no doubt she could.  But, I like to have my cake - and eat it too!  So, I picked out a cute (risque?) cake and said she should make it.  It was a cake that looked like a nice round butt with some cute little panties on and a small little whip.  She took that as a challenge.  So, today she whipped one up.  I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed.  The cake looked fantastic (until we took a bite out of the poor girls ass).  Lucky, I took a pic or two for posterity.  Maybe next time, I'll have to pick a harder cake!




Pretty tasty - if I do say so myself.  You may all drool now - at both the cake, and the awesomeness of my wife.  Just be sure to wipe it off the keyboard before you type again.

No comments:

Profile for Polarbz