Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Still sluggy.

So, in order to get on track with things I need to do, I’ve set up a weekly schedule for myself.  The important things on my list are these daily things:

1.       Reading Time – 30 minutes of reading per day; I’ve got my time set for somewhere between 5-6pm.

2.       100 Push Ups – I spread them out throughout the day.

3.       100 Sit ups – Also spread out

4.       50 Pull ups – Spread out

5.       2 mile bike ride – right now the route is to Ambers school and back so she can learn the route and get used to riding on the road.

6.       33% of my school work – I get weekly assignments and if I do 33% a day (weekdays), I should theoretically be ahead on my school work

7.       Blog – something, write SOMETHING.

 

Those are my main goals for now.  Also, I add in something a little bigger to finish up sometime during the week.  This week it was to mow the lawn (which I did on Tuesday).  Next week it will be to clean out the vehicles.

 

For yesterday my accomplishments went like this:

1.       Reading Time – CHECK – Reading “The Ruins”

2.       100 Push Ups – CHECK

3.       100 Sit ups – CHECK (102 actually)

4.       50 Pull ups –CHECK

5.       2 mile bike ride – CHECK

6.       33% of my school work – CHECK

7.       Blog – FAIL

 

6/7 – not TOO bad

 But I DID mow the lawn, fixed the sink, AND fixed the stove.

 

In other news, the Phoenix Lander successfully landed on Mars a few days ago.  Go NASA!  The purpose of the lander is to dig into the surface of Mars’ Ice Cap and search for water or life.

 

It looks like Florida and Michigan WILL have some say in the Democratic Primary – but they shouldn’t.  Those states broke the rules of the party and shouldn’t be allowed to have their voices heard.  Will a bunch of people be “disenfranchised”?  Yes.  But only from the Primary, not the General election.  Why should state parties who knowingly and willfully break party rules get away with it?  Does it affect me at all?  Nope.  But, I think it cheats Obama who FOLLOWED the rules and gave his word that he would not campaign in those states and didn’t.  Hillary gave her word and DID campaign in those states – she cheated too.  She should not profit through her cheating.

 

We got a new idea for a Geocache.  We’re going to use a life-like fake bird we got at Michaels and put a micro container in it.  Then we’re going to find a nice little park or somewhere like that with a tree and affix our bird to a branch.  Also in the realm of geocaching, I found a USGS benchmark today while bike riding.  I haven’t been able to find it on the Geocaching site yet.  I’d attach a picture, but I’m not sure if it’ll work right.

No comments:

Profile for Polarbz