Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Making up for a missed day.

Ok, parson any typos - I'm getting used to my wife's awesome birthday present, an Asus EEE PC.  The keyboard is small an it takes a bit to relearn where the keys are.  But, now, I think I'm getting it,,, sorta.

Its warming up here and we're all suffering from snburn.  The upstairs is a smidge hot and I havnt figured out how to get the AC hooked p in here yet.  Al lteh windows are either sliders to the side, or they are crank open - neither of which is conducive to an in-window AC.

Today was a good, quiet day  We took the kids to school and just hung out the rest of the day.  Grandma left after the kids got home and all was well.  The plants in the garden are doing well and are starting to sprout.

Carmen did much better on her bicycle today.  She was able to ride to the end of the block and back a few times without help.  Her biking day ended when she went down the hill and applied the brake too fast, causing her quick and somewhat painful trip to the road surface.  She walked her bike back home with minimal tears.  Much better than yesterday.  I'll get to that later.

For now, I consider myself caught up.  Good night.

No comments:

Profile for Polarbz