Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

So I turned another year older yesterday - the big 31.  Whoo hoo!  Actually, it was a great day of presents, cake, ice-cream and more soccer games and sun than anyone should ever be exposed to!

 

As a birthday decree to myself, I decided to write something - ANYTHING - every day just to keep the words from clotting in my mind, and then I promptly DIDN'T write anything yesterday - failure on the first day!  I guess if you're going to screw something up, its better to do it sooner rather than later!

 

I'm currently reading "The Ruins."  I like to read the books before I see (download) the movie.  So far (the first 10 pages) aren't as intriguing as I'd like, but as its a different author than I've read before - so it may take a bit of getting used to.  I have a 10,000 books on my reading list, so I won't be running out anytime soon.

 

I'm working a number of projects - I'm going to put together videos for each of the girls' soccer seasons, another Jeep video, and I'm sure some other stuff that I'm just not remembering.

 

In the future, I'll be writing about the War with the Ants, Soccer season, Birthday goodies, Special Investigators, my school, kids' school, bike riding, Chantix, Playstation, Wii, Summer vacation plans, Girl Scouts, and updates on the kids and family.

 

So, stay tuned, more to come!

No comments:

Profile for Polarbz