Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

DAy 96 / MAR 5

DAY 96 / MAR 5

            One more drop in the bucket.  I'll take as many as I can get.   Really a very quiet day.  I took care of some supply issues.

            This week we will crest the 100 day mark!  Whoo hoo! Just another day, but still its nice to get into the triple digits.

            The highlight of my day was dropping off laundry.  How exciting.

 

            So, apparently this whole issue with Hamas being elected into power by the Palestinians.  Very interesting.   They are a terror group that is now an actual political entity.  I think that the United States should definitely not alienate them.  The fact that they are an elected group should give them some legitimacy until they show that they are still just a terrorist group – albeit an ELECTED terrorist group.  You still have to give them the benefit of the doubt.

No comments:

Profile for Polarbz