Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Day 104 / Mar 13

Day 104 / Mar 13

 

As it turns out, we were apparently too hard on the poor signal people we played football with and their mommy (Commander) said they couldn't play with us anymore.   Wah.  So, if something is dangerous and could get people hurt, we can't do it?  Then why the hell are we here!?   Lets all go home!  I mean, it IS dangerous here, and people DO get hurt, so clearly we must go now.

 

Ok, so, I've had some dolls sitting around that I couldn't give to Iraqi children because its against the rules.   Luckily, I have just found someone willing to launch them from the turret of our trucks as they fly through the villages.  Whoo hoo!  But, it's a secret and they probably can't do it very often.  So don't tell anyone.

 

Another quiet day means no bombs and no explosions and no one died (here, at least).  So, I can't ask for much more than that, can I?   Well, I suppose I could hope for a full shower tomorrow.  My one this morning was really only a ¾ shower because during the "rinse" phase, the power went out.   No power means no water pump which means, of course, no water.  I guess it could have been worse, it could have happened during the shampoo phase… that would have been ugly.   So, if the worse thing going on is an intermittent power problem… I suppose I can live with that. 

1 comment:

AtaiDanu said...

*giggles* Not playing nice with the signal guys?

Profile for Polarbz