Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wii Fit Miffed (Part 2)

So, we finally managed to get our hands on a Wii Fit. I figured it'd be fun to have and, heck, maybe even be useful for motivating me to get in a better shape. So, first I have to input my info and take a balance test. Then, the Wii Fit tells me I'm completely uncoordinated and has the gall to ask me whether I trip a lot when I'm walking! Really? Insults right off the bat? Is this some sort of mind game???

Then, I play some of the games and it tells me that a third grader could do better. So, I had to play and play until I finally broke out of the insults category into the "You did ok" category.

Bastard Wii Fit... I hope there are some awesome games that use the board in the future!

No comments:

Profile for Polarbz