Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weeks in Review.

On April 05, 2010, I took Command of Bravo Company, 51st Signal Battalion. Using the FRG, I try to keep the Soldiers and families updated as to what is going on using various methods - including Facebook and a secure site. One of things I do is write a weekly update as to the activities the company has been involved in and what, in general, is going on. I figure some of the information and activities might also be of interest to people here, so how much extra work is it to cut and paste what's already written. I'll first post the back log of weeks, and then when I add an update, I'll be sure to share here also. This is just a head up. Most of the pictures are posted on the Facebook page which can be found by searching for, "Bravo Company, 51st Signal Battalion". If you have trouble, let me know.

No comments:

Profile for Polarbz